Friday, December 24, 2010

We're Always On The Same Team

I’ll never forget the countless number times lil brother and I would be watching The Disney Channel back when we were both still in school, and the movie of the night would be 1982 film TRON. We’d both groan and flip the channel…

But after I saw the preview of the 2010 sequel, TRON: LEGACY, I was pretty impressed. Add to that 3D, and Dad and I went to watch it… but to me, what make movies will always be quotes like:

“We're Always On The Same Team”

2 comments:

  1. My brother and I always had that reaction too - right now I am loving the soundtrack. Daft Punk is one of my favorit musicians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Yasmine on Daft Punk. I was so blown away that I immediately bought the official soundtrack from iTunes.

    ReplyDelete