Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tripoli: People & Places Photo Exhibition (Part I)

As part of the Winter Cultural Season, I was recently asked to select several of my favorite photographs that I’d personally taken of Tripoli to include in “Tripoli: People & Places (Photo Exhibition)”. Here's the invitation:

Under the patronage of the Municipality of Tripoli; Friends of Nawfal Palace & We Love Tripoli proudly invite you to the Collective Amateur Photo Exhibition "Tripoli: People & Places", exposing the outcome of "Shoot As You Walk" the familiar shooting and walking event by We Love Tripoli...

The exhibition will be held tomorrow (Thursday, January 30th, 2010) at 5 PM at Nawfal Palace:

There are going to be 80 photos from 18 amateur photographers (including myself) participating in the exhibition:

Abdallah Kheir, Amal Mallah, Ghassan El Bakri, Hassan Osmani, Hind Naji, Karim Zock, Khaled Merheb, Maya Abs, Mayada Jamous, Mourad Ayyash, Natheer Halawani, Nizar Najjar, Nour Kabbara (ME!), Omar Al Mourad, Salim El Helwe, Taha Baba, Taha Naji, & Ymn Merhebi.

I’m really looking forward to this as it’ll be the first time that I have anything publically exhibited! Hope all of you can make it!

2 comments:

  1. good luck!!!! I am sure you will blog about the event so those who couldn't go **cough** can see your pics!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yasmine! I sure will, expect a post soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete