Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tripoli: People & Places Photo Exhibition (Part II)

I just got back from the “People & Places Photo Exhibition”. There were a lot of great shots of Tripoli, including three of mine. The three that were chosen to be exhibited turned out to be portraits, and I was asked by several people why my photos were of people and not places? I said that I had submitted several photos of places, but I guess I'm better at photos of people. I usually don't see much art in still life, its people that make pictures to me, and maybe thats a specialty I should consider more seriously:

--Coffee Break--
--Hello, Good Friend--
--Waiting On The World To Change--

It was a great exhibition and I’m glad most of my favorite people could make it! Here are some pics of the event from the talented photographer, Mr. Taha Naji:

Ymn and I

1 comment:

  1. First off I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your
    head prior to writing. I have had difficulty
    clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there. I truly do
    take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any suggestions or tips? Thanks!

    Here is my site franking machine

    ReplyDelete