Friday, January 30, 2015

MY Thoughts

"Dear Somebody,

As I sit here and begin to reflect on life, it’s like this feeling of excitement, adventure, happiness, sadness. You know, it’s hard sometimes…

Each day it's like something new, it's like a new story. You're never going to get that day back, but it all just feels the same. You wake up, you get ready for the day, same faces, same people, same streets you walk down, it all becomes so much and it feels like nothings gonna go the way you want it to, its like you’re working so hard for things and it’s never going to come together...

and suddenly, something happens...

I realize how beautiful life is, that I’m so lucky to be waking up, those faces I see, they’re perfect. The people in the streets I walk down, inspire me... 

You know I overheard people talking the other day, about how people need to have more patience. The word stuck: Patience

I’m so young and I want things to happen so fast that I forget to slow down and appreciate all the little things...

You never know what’s gonna happen next…" -A.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment