Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Mother's Day 2013!

If there's one thing I love about March, actually, three things I love about March, it's that March is Mum's ultimate month! See, Mum's birthday is March 1st. Mum is also a teacher and so Teacher's Day is her second March celebration. And of course, Mother's Day is in March, making it Mum's third March celebration. And seeing a triple smile on her face puts a triple smile on my face as well!

After work this afternoon, I stopped by our local flower shop to pick out flowers for Mum. There weren't too many left as the day was half over, but I managed to spot this beautiful pink and white bouquet, which I immediately picked up to take for her. Luckily, she was still out by the time I got home so I set them up in her room for her, which she was pleasantly surprised to find when she got home...


"For all the times you gently picked me up when I fell down, for all the times you tied my shoes, and tucked me into bed, or needed something but put me first instead, for everything we shared, the dreams, the laughter, and the tears, I love you with a "Special Love" that deepens every year…" 

This year, I truly felt the Mother's Day spirit, both offline and online! Today, each time I opened Facebook, my newsfeed was flooded with pictures of friends with their mums and heartfelt greetings. And to see all those posts and all those blessings makes me feel glad to live in a world filled with so much love… so again and again, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment