Sunday, October 2, 2011

Shoot As You Walk 24

Finally, its October, my favorite month of the year! Apart from it being my birth month, it also marks the beginnings of autumn (though I’m still counting on at least one last trip to the beach for a proper goodbye, maybe next week?) and better photo ops. Take today for example; I joined We Love Tripoli for their 24th Shoot As You Walk adventure alongside my photo take inspirer, Ymn! :-)

As usual, we met up in front of Nawfal Palace and headed off to the depths of old Tripoli. For some reason I can never memorize the names or places we go to and Ymn, even though better at names than I am, also began mixing up. So, she came up with this good idea of writing them all down on a piece of paper, and as soon as she’s posted the latest entry on her blog (of course related to today’s walk), I’ll share the link with you and maybe we can all get some of those names stuck in our heads (apart from Taha Naji, who is a walking, talking, Tripoli dictionary, God bless you boy! :-)

Hmm, I’d really like to think I got some good shots today, but I’ll let you be the judges (click pictures to enlarge):


3 comments:

  1. "it's October, my favorite month of the year!"
    hehe October is my favorite too !! anyway i like ur article ! and you are professional now :D i like ur photo so much :D
    yalla waiting ur photoexhibition :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for always encouraging me Taha! :-)

    ReplyDelete