Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Special Pancake Sunday!

This morning I woke up to a hilarious offline message from Ymn. I’d share it here but it’s one of our inside jokes so none of you would get it :-P Anyway, she ended up scolding me for not blogging much, and I concur, I've been offline. So, today being Sunday, I decided to refresh this blog with a special post about my traditional “Pancake Sunday”(dedicated to Ymn, of course!:-)

See from past “Pancake Sunday” posts (which I just realized were only two: here and here), I've always resorted to Betty Crocker’s Pancake Mix, and it hasn't failed me so far! But a couple of months ago, Mum’s students had a bake sale at school and she tried out one of her student’s pancakes and she loved them! She asked her for the recipe and sure enough, it was d-lish! BUT! Not to betray Betty, I’d classify the pancakes I had as “Crepes” not as “Pancakes”, because they’re a lot thinner and bigger, but they’re still little bites of heaven that give me Sunday boosts:

:-) What’s your favorite Sunday Breakfast?

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if you'd have Aunt Jemima in Lebanon but till now those are the best. I guess I should try Betty Crocker and let you know which is better. I love pancakes but find them annoying to make :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I've tired the Aunt Jemima Maple Syrup and it's awesome! But yeah, lemme know which mix tops which :-)

    ReplyDelete