Monday, May 30, 2011

Solitaire

I was messing around with my iPad last night, downloading apps and organizing folders, when I came across Solitaire. I've always thought that Solitaire was for old grandmas and grandpas, but I thought it'd make a good addition to my “Classic Games” folder, along with Chess, Checkers, and Tic-Tac-Toe. I opened the game and the view popped up just as I'd always remembered:

Then, I started playing. As usual, I got stumped after about two minutes. I noticed a little hint button at the bottom right of the screen, so I clicked it. And to my surprise, it told me to drag a 2 above an Ace… Woah! Was I allowed to do that?! And suddenly, I learned a new rule in Solitaire, that as I was organizing the bottom cards in descending order, I was also supposed to be stacking up the upper cards by suit in ascending order! And then, I couldn't stop playing (and finally, winning! :-P)

No comments:

Post a Comment