Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day 2011!

It’s officially Mother’s Day in Lebanon! Two days ago, on Saturday, we celebrated the event at my grandma’s house with the entire family. Grandma made the most scrumptious food, and we had ordered a strawberry tart from Zest, which tasted AMAZING:

I always like to support my family and friends’ businesses and so like I did last year, I headed over to ENJOY (my friend Nada’s Mum’s shop) to pick out a gift for Mum. She showed me a cute offer she had made for the occasion:

It’s a double-pot, one side is planted with artificial flowers (which look so real!), and the other side is filled with neatly wrapped chocolate, a very original idea! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! :-)

2 comments:

  1. The pot is amazing, I want one of my own.... Is your friend's mom's shop in Beirut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yasmine! Actually it's in Tripoli, Dam & Farez Main Street :-)

    ReplyDelete