Friday, July 23, 2010

“I’m Making Plans Not To Make Plans While I’m Here”

I’m free! I’m free! I’m finally free! Today is the first day of my 15 consecutive day summer vacation. And up until recently, I had plots and I had plans… But you know what? I’m tired of making things happen. This summer, I resign!

After school, after university, after anything you leave or no longer are a part of, you tend to have a lot of scattered friends. Some in different continents, or in different countries, or in different cities, or even in the same city! But no matter how close or far, each friend ends up leading his/her own life, with his/her own personal thoughts and feelings, with some who are lonely, some who are content, and some who don’t even know the difference…

At this moment in time, I’m content (and yes, I do know the difference) sitting on the beach, either reading a good book, writing, or being with the people that actually happen to be a part of my daily life. This summer, I don’t feel the need to make an effort and bring people together, to make things happen. At this moment in time, I’m content just chillin’ like a villain… why?

Because I’m fed up with all the failed plans I’d made with people, like travelling, trips, and little pieces of this and that. Don’t get me wrong, I’d made all these plans with people I love but there’s this thing that (most) people forget to do: follow through! And I’m out of NRJ… :-P

So forgive me dears for not calling you, for not making an effort, because for once, I’m letting things happen from your sides, so if you want me, you know where to find me! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment