Thursday, May 13, 2010

Football Fever

I can’t believe it’s been 4 years! 4 years ago, I started blogging on SunkenTreasure6 and one of my first posts was this:

It’s that time again! The one that happens only once every four years … FIFA Football 2006! And perfect timing too! At 10a.m. this morning I finished the last of my final examinations (marketing 210) … in time for today’s match! Screw Brazil, its all about GERMANY (and I’ve been a devoted German fan since FIFA 1998)!!!”

*I had even made this cute photo of Ballack in show of my support…

And here we are four years later, and I still love GERMANY in 2010 as much as I did in 1998, 2002, and 2006! I’ve raised a GERMANY flag above my bed, on my balcony, and even on my car. That’s three GERMANY flags and proud! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment