Sunday, May 30, 2010

قصتي

I have to admit, it’s been a while since I’ve been really online. And by “really online” I mean not wasting my time online checking Facebook and playing Treasure Isle. So I decided to do some catching up on my blog, and reading updates from other friends' blogs. And even though he posted it last Monday, it wasn’t until today that I read one of Raafat’s latest posts: قصتي

Remember on April 10th, 2010, I had a little confession to make? About Al Mouna Library’s Writing Competition? And my story, "Susu In The Souk"? Well apparently, Raafat was co-designing the book and it’s been published (but not yet distributed). I haven’t had the chance to see it but here’s the cover:


Turns out that Raafat’s got a story in it too, “The Close Place That Is Far Away” You can read it at the end of his post... (I Can't wait to read all the winning stories! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment