Sunday, June 10, 2012

UEFA EURO 2012: DIE MANNSCHAFT


I’ve caught the football fever! It started last month, towards the end of the UEFA Champions League as I was cheering for Bayern Munich (the finalists), and now with the UEFA Euro, my German roots are still strong!

Last night was Germany’s first match, and just my luck, our cable crashed exactly half an hour before the game! I spent an entire hour fretting, trying to find a free streaming link online (to no avail) until the cable came back on half an hour into the match for me to breathe again, and thankfully, to watch Super Mario score the winning goal against Portugal!


I was also surprised to see that Miroslav Klose, my favorite footballer, was still on the team (I thought he had hinted at the Fifa World Cup 2010 that it was going to be his last international appearance!). It was also his 34th birthday and I was glad to see him substituted in during the later second half… it looks like the nationalmannschaft are off to a promising start! Their next match is against Netherlands on Wednesday, good luck!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.hdfooty.com/

    This is a good streaming link. in Lebanon you should be fine since i doubt the authority cares

    ReplyDelete