Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thank You For The “Likes” :-)

I’d like to start this post by saying Thank You. Thank You to the best and most wonderful family, relatives, friends, and even acquaintances in supporting me in my campaign to get the most “Likes” on the below photo:


As of this moment, I have 455 “Likes”, which is way over 300 “Likes” away from me winning… But, due to some Facebook error (I’d like to believe it’s a Facebook error and not an intentional bump in the road), my photo, along with several other competing photos, lost their “Like” feature. And many people, even after “Liking” the “Tripoli Carfree City” Page, were still unable to “Like” those misfortunate photos…

I (along with my support group) tried to do everything in our power to fix it, to find a loophole, to get more votes, but it was all to no avail. After a steady increase in votes for my picture over the past few days, several other contestants have been able to surpass me by quite a fair amount. And since I've gotten most of my friends to “Like”, and exhausted my resources, as of this moment, I have no other choice but to leave my picture there, with little chance of it picking up more “Likes” than it already has, and smile … :-)

I want to smile because of you, sincerely, I want to thank each and every person who voted, shared, and supported me. Your support has been overwhelming, you wanted to move mountains for me, and you did, and I am forever grateful! THANK YOU! EACH "LIKE" WAS APPRECIATED! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment