Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mostly365: Share a photo with the world every day!

As you might have read in my previous post, I've been thinking of getting a new camera lens. I honestly have NO IDEA about lenses, so I decided to start googling. I came across countless different hits, but one that stood out to me the most lead to Mostly Lisa

Its brilliant and just yesterday she decided to launch Mostly365: Share a photo with the world every day! It’s as simple as it sounds, all you have to do is take a photo, and share it! And the best part is, “if you miss a day, don’t get down on yourself, that’s why we call it Mostly365” and its that last bit that sealed the deal for me…

I decided to participate on my nourspot flickr account, adding photos to the Mostly365 flickr group, and tweeting them from my nourspot twitter account with the #mostly365 hashtag…

I know, it’s probably going to be a lot easier said than done, but I’m going to give this a shot! My first picture; Its Your Turn To Fly

No comments:

Post a Comment