Monday, October 4, 2010

Ehden

I sometimes wish I could split myself into two or three Nours, especially on Sundays with all the weekend happenings. Yesterday, I wanted to go on the “Historical Guided Tour in Tripoli” that Elias Khlat was organizing, I wanted to go to the beach with Nan (I can’t believe the weather is still beachable in October! :-), and I wanted to go to Z’s farewell gathering in Ehden. And of the three, I guess I felt most obliged to go to the latter…

Z is a colleague from work, but just last week she resigned for a better position and pay at another job. I remember when I was still undergoing my rotation period last year; she was one of the sweetest and most helpful people there were…

So me and three other colleagues from work decided to go visit her at her summer house in Ehden. And as a going away present, we got her a purse from Mango and invited her for lunch at Ferdos (the best restaurant in Ehden)… Good Luck Z! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment