Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Jordan Day III: Amman

Tonight was my last day in Jordan. Gosh, how quickly these three days have flown! We decided to stay in Amman today, to take a break from the past two days of adventure. We met up at Blue Fig with Mira for brunch, who couldn't stay for long because she had a job interview a couple of hours after that so she had to go get ready (fingers crossed for you, Mira!). Nadine then took me to Taj Mall, which wasn't open when I last visited Jordan in 2010. It's currently Amman's biggest mall, with great shops, diners, and entertainment. We walked around a bit before sitting at Starbucks for a drink…

Later that afternoon, Nadine's mum drove us to town so I could buy some famous Jordanian Za'atar for Mum and some souvenirs for some friends back home. I also got to know some other parts of the city before she drove us back to the house to get ready for my last dinner, an AUB reunion dinner with Nadine, Sari, Mira, Akram, and Yazan. We went to Seven Barrels, a gastro pub with some good food and drinks…


Jordanian hospitality never ceases to amaze me… 
100 Thank You's to a fun-filled adventure of a vacation, especially with Nadine, Sari, and Mira! 
Here's to 9 years of pure friendship & counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment